Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Worst Number 2

Worst Number 2 9 years 7 months ago #187

• Chloe
  • Senior Boarder
Well, there is a favourite Number 2 thread, so why not who is your LEAST favourite?

Personally, I wasn't a fan of Number 2 in It's Your Funeral - but then I don't like the whole episode really.
I am not a number, I am a free woman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Worst Number 2 9 years 6 months ago #189

• POP
  • Expert Boarder
Good idea for a thread Chloe! That is very strange, I was going to say the exact same thing.

Derren Nesbitt is my least favourite, and I'm not too keen on It's Your Funeral as a whole... though from what I've read, McGoohan was going through a hard time during filming so it has got a very odd feel to it in general because of that.

Re:Worst Number 2 9 years 3 months ago #271

• warwick
  • Senior Boarder
Mrs Butterworth

Re:Worst Number 2 6 years 7 months ago #1784

I would say Mrs Butterworth or Mary Morris.
Im the new number 2!
and number 6!

Re: Worst Number 2 6 years 6 months ago #1794

This is an easy one, Derren Nesbitt Number 2 of 'It's Your Funeral.' he must be the most irritating man in the Village, in the way he keeps taking off and putting on his spectacles! Also, he looks too much like Alan Tracy of 'Thunderbirds' for my liking. Mind you, Alan Tracy's puppet head was modelled on Derren Nesbitt.

However, if you're talking about the worst No.2 as in the character and not actor, that's divided between No.2 of 'A B & C' and 'The General,' who failed to extract the reason why the Prisoner-No.6 resigned. Who also stood by and watched the General self-destruct, and both the Professor and No.12 who were electrocuted to death. No.2 of 'Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling' didn't fair much better. He stood and watched as Professor Seltzman transfered the minds of three men at one and the same time, and then allowed Seltzman to calmly leave the Village, albeit in the guise of the Colonel. Not only that, but the Colonel died in the guise of Seltzman. And No.2 of 'Living In Harmony, who has to answer for the murder of No.22, who was strangled to death by No.8, who then went on to commit suicide. Which No.2 of these is the worst, I leave to you, the reader to decide. But possibly the worst No.2 character of all, is No.2 of 'A b & c,' because he failed, but was brought back to the Village to over see the educational experiment of Speedlearn, and failed in that task as well!
BCNU
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by David A. Stimpson.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

The Prisoner on Facebook

More Prisoner

Notice

The Final Word

This site is an unofficial guide to Dangerman (1960), The Prisoner (1967) and The Prisoner (2009). Images and text are copyright their respective owners, portions owned by Granada Media, Granada International, American Movie Classics Company LLC and AMCtv.com. Other content Copyright © 2006-2013, may not be reproduced without permission.
Please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Website by Pure Glow Media. Find out about Theme Parks in America | Bournemouth | Jack Bauer's 24