* The Site is provided free of charge to Users, and it and any information and analysis on or included in any email alert from us ('Content') is provided 'as is' and 'as available'. Any Content is provided in good faith, and whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of Content, we make no warranties (express or implied) regarding accuracy or completeness or fitness for any purpose, and we expressly exclude any liability in respect thereof (other than warranties not capable of exclusion).
* The information in the Content may be updated from time to time but may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the Content up to date, and no liability for any failure to do so. No liability is accepted for any errors, or for any losses that may be incurred if any Content is relied on. Please contact any businesses or organisations before making a trip.
* Content is intended for general reference only. Application of Content to any specific instance or for any particular purpose is a User's sole responsibility.
* Except as stated below, the contents of this Site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior express written permission.
* You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this Site for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of Content from the Site for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any Content.
* You may not distribute, display or copy any Content to third parties including (but not limited to) 'caching' any Content from the Site for access by third parties, and 'mirroring' any Content on this Site.
* You must ensure that your use of the Site and of any Content is in no way unlawful, and you will fully indemnify us against any liability we may incur as a result of any use by you which is unlawful, or which is in breach of these terms.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright of any Content remain the property of the Site or of the copyright owners (as the case may be). Under no circumstances will you have any claim to copyright or ownership of any intellectual property rights in any Content.
Unless otherwise specified, each author of Content on the Site has asserted his/her moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author thereof.
4. External links
Certain sections of the Site contain links to external web sites maintained and operated by third parties. These links are provided solely for the convenience of Users, and the provision of such links does not imply any endorsement of or affiliation with such website. We are not responsible for any information on any such third party's website.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties with respect to the Site and any Content thereon, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose; in no event will we be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Site, its use, or in respect of other equipment or property, or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
Users of the Site can post comments. All comments posted on this site as the views of their authors and not the Sites. We log the IP addresses of all messages/comments made and will make this information available to the authorities if requested.
We moderate and remove (but keep a record of) any comments/messages with prohibited content. This includes:
* Warez / Piracy / Hacking / Viruses / Illegal mp3's
* Adult / Obscene material
* Depictions of Minors / Children
* Illegal Drugs / Terrorism
* Derogatory / Slanderous / Racial / Homophobix Material
* Sharing of passwords / Serial Numbers
* Invasion of privacy / Impersonation of others
* Any other conduct we deem inappropriate
If you post a message, it is your responsibility to make sure that no content on your forum is breaking any of the rules outlined within this document. You may not put any type of paid advertisements (banners, text links, buttons, popups, popunders, exitpops) on your messages.
Additional reasons for message/comment deletion:
* For intentionally or unintentionally attempting to remove, hide or move the sponsor advertisements being shown
* For using the Site to discuss prohibited topics as outlined above.
* If the purpose of your message/comment is to promote another site.
* If you use any code on your message/comment that may cause the Site to malfunction.
This Site is aimed at users in the United Kingdom. Where UK regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of this Site, we have attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body. However, some of the information in the pages contained in this Site is not intended for access from certain other jurisdictions, and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Site complies with the regulatory regime of jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom.
These Terms and all use of the Site are governed by the laws of England and any questions arising shall be dealt with only by the English courts.
The Site is owned and operated by Pure Glow Media, Bourne Hall, Bourne Close, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6BW. Tel: 0845 224 3894 . The primary contact for this website is firstname.lastname@example.org